Hug Day is celebrated on 12th February and is the 6th day of Valentine’s week. This day is dedicated to hugging your lover. As we all know hug from a person who we love, releases all the stress and gives us relief. On this day you can hug anyone who you love the most, it can be wife, husband, boyfriend or girlfriend. Here will will talk about Hug Day related to Valentine’s week, not the one that is celebrated on 21 January which is National Hug Day.
No doubt, hugs have magical healing powers and have ability to provide relief to any kind of sorrow and pain. Hug is also an expression love, romance and desire. On Hug Day 2018, you can hug your lover tightly to show your love for him. A scientific research on hug also proved and mentioned lot of health benefits of giving hugs. We will enlist few of them below.
When is Hug Day?
In Valentine’s week list, the 6th day is celebrated as Hug Day. And on this lovely day you can plan a dinner and give a tight hug to your lover. If you are living at distance from the person you love, in that case you can send text message, Whatsapp or Facebook wishes to express your feelings for him/her. Prior to this day you can also enjoy Rose Day, Propose and Promise Day.
Benefits of Hugs
- Hug builds trust and a sense of safety.
- Hugs have magical powers of providing healing to loneliness, isolation, and anger.
- It helps in elevating mood and creating happiness.
- Hugging the person you love helps in boosting the immune system and self-esteem.
- Hugs relaxes muscles and releases stress.
- Effects of hugs are similar to meditation and laughter.
- Hug provides an energy to your body and make you feel strong.
Don’t miss to give hug to your lover on Hug Day because it is a great opportunity to let him/her know that you love him very much. Don’t forget the popular saying ‘action speaks louder than words’, your hug will say everything on this day.