Father in law is just like a your own dad, every son/daughter in law should respect and take care of him. If you get a chance to celebrate his birthday, don’t miss the opportunity because doing so will make him happy and his day will become memorable. Send funny birthday wishes for father in law to make old man laugh. You should carefully choose your wishing messages because if your dad-in-law is of jolly nature only then you can share hilarious birthday messages with father in law.
Make your dad in law feel great on his day of the year, write beautiful birthday quotes for father in law on cards, organize a cake cutting ceremony and present him a gift to make it the best day of his life. This will also make relationship with your father and mother in law healthier.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Father in Law
Let’s checkout funny wishes for father in law for his birthday, choose the hilarious one and send it right now.
- Here’s a fun fact—no, not that you’re getting older. Just that you’re starting to look even funnier. Here’s to more bad jokes and a happy birthday to you, Dad!
- As a child I thought my dad is a super hero. Now, the time has changed and I doubt in your superman capability now but still I know you are great.
- My dearest Dad, I know today is your birthday, but it’s not a real holiday so I’m not too excited about it. Just kidding. Happy birthday on this very important day to a very important man!
- Dad in law, many things have changed over the years, but you’re still the same awesome person you always have been. Wish you a very Happy Birthday.
- They say that with age comes wisdom. So, happy birthday to one of the wisest people I know!
- I’ve been thinking since yesterday on what to write in a funny birthday message for you . . . but I couldn’t think anything funny. Happy birthday!
- Birthday Greetings To a very special person – my Father-in-Law. Thanks for your constant guidance and direction. Wishing you a very loving and warm Birthday.
- To my dear Dad: I was going to buy something awesome for your birthday, but I didn’t seem to have enough money. So for your birthday this year, I’m going to give you a suggestion that you increase my pocket money for the next year. Until then, happy birthday this year!
- Congratulations on the 38rd anniversary of your 18th birthday! You are still so young, Dad.
- Here’s to you on your birthday, Dad, and every gray hair on your head. After all, I helped to contribute to those. Happy birthday!
- I send across my best wishes to one of the best persons I know, who is like a best friend to me and has given me the best possible times in my life. Here’s raising a toast for your Happy Birthday!
- Mom just informed me that, though you are getting old, you are not becoming wiser at all. You’re welcome for revealing this secret to you. Just kidding. Happy birthday to one of the wisest men I know!
- My dear dad, I am not going to confess that I came here only to eat the cake . . . instead, I’ll just enjoy the cake and say happy birthday!
- Dearest Dad: I wish for nothing but a lifetime of smiles for you on your birthday . . . as long as you still have teeth. Happy birthday to you!
- Birthday is a very special day when I actually want to say how thankful I am as you gave me your caring daughter to me who makes my life even more beautiful.
- After thinking very hard about it, I still couldn’t find a fitting birthday gift for you. So, that’s why I came here to attend the day bare-handed. It’s the thought that counts, right? Happy birthday!
- Dad, you’re not 52—you are only twenty-two, with thirty-two years of experience! Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday, Dad! Oh, and thanks for giving me life and these amazing genes.
- Happy birthday father in law! May you experience day with tensions so light. May you experience happiness all day and night. Happy Birthday father-in-law.
- Some people never grow up. You are one of them. Ask mom if you don’t believe me. (Just kidding—happy birthday!)
- You are not only my father in law but a great friend too. Happy birthday, wishing you all the best for the future. Happy birthday, have a wonderful day!
- Even though we’re all supposed to have the same genes, you still look great, Dad. Happy birthday to one good-looking man!
- Father, make sure you eat as much cake as possible. No, not because it’s your birthday, but because soon you won’t have the real teeth to do so. Happy birthday to you!
- Another year . . . you know what that means: another ache on your body! Just kidding. Happy birthday, Dad.
- One widow left her house for a day, came back and found her brother-in-law had taken over her home after the earthquake, so she was left out in the open. This is a major reason why people don’t want to go.
- Dad, I love you. I also just want to wish that . . . you keep your wallet open for your loving daughter/son. Enjoy this special day. Happy birthday!
- Every candle on your cake, is another year I have been lucky to have known you. Happy Birthday to you, my father-in-law. Wishing you Many Happy Returns of the day.
- Dad, I think it may be time to ditch your lighter. You need to have a flamethrower for lighting so many candles. Happy birthday, old man!
- My dear dad: I wish nothing but smiles for you, as long as you still have some teeth remaining. Happy Birthday to you!
Hope you like this post on funny birthday wishes for father in law, share it with your in-laws through SMS, Facebook, Whatsapp and Twitter.