Expressing love isn’t limited to girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife, you can express your love for mother, father, daughter and sister. Main purpose of doing so is to show that you really care about the people who are important in your life. For this we bring you valentines day quotes for mommy, you can send these caring messages to your mom on February 14 to tell her that you respect and love her very much. She is one of the strongest pillars of the family and is responsible for taking care of every single person at home, so it is moral duty of children to wish her on this day to bring smile on her face.
Sharing caring valentines day quotes for mom will make her day happy and memorable. She will come to know how much her son and daughter loves and care about her. Also buy a gift for your mommy to pay gratitude to all her efforts that she puts at home.
Valentines Day Quotes for Mommy
Here is the special collection of quotes that you can send to your mother on valentine’s day.
- I think of the child you once were, And though the years go fast, The days of sweet hugs and kisses, Are memories that last.
- Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.
- When i was a kid, i just don’t know or understand things. When I became an adult, I know and understand so much more and I’m grateful, so grateful for having a wonderful mother like you. Happy Valentine’s Day mommy.
- For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.
- MOM You gave me the confidence. I needed to spread my wings to become the person that I am Thank You, Mom. Happy Valentine’s Day mother.
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. Wish you lovely valentines day dear mom.
- When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
- I don’t really remember everything about the day. I was born except Those beautiful eyes that stared back at me and promised to never let me go.Thanks. Happy Valentine’s Day sweet mommy.
- My mother thinks I am the best. And I was raised to always believe what my mother tells me.
- A good youth ought to have a fear of God, to be subject to his parents, to give honor to his elders, to preserve his purity; he ought not to despise humility, but should love forbearance and modesty. All these are an ornament to youthful years.
- You have someone in your life that thinks the world of you. Someone could never be who she is if it had not been for you. That person is me and I am grateful tor you. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom.
- My mother taught me about the power of inspiration and courage, and she did it with a strength and a passion that I wish could be bottled.
- Valentine’s Day is all about love, and [Mom or Dad], there is no one better than you at spreading God’s love wherever you go.
- You have so much material to use for bringing on the “waterworks”. Just think of my “wonderful” childhood and I’m sure the tears will flow, flow, flow. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mommy.
- There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.
- Eating a little chocolate cake in your honor, [Mom or Dad]. It’s not as good as yours, but it still brings back good memories of Valentine’s Days growing up!
- I always feel amazing when you put me to bed. I always feel amazing because you show me so much love. I am grateful you’re my mother and you’re a blessing from above. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
- If I have never said thank you for bringing me into the world I’d like to do that now. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I never have to try to impress you, Mom, because you accept me for who and what I am. That’s one of the things that makes being your kid even better. Hope you have Valentine’s Day that you totally deserve a super HAPPY ONE. Happy Valentine’s Day MOM.
- Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
- Mom, Valentine’s Day is a day of love, So Mom, I want to say That no one gives more love than you; You brighten every day. You deserve my undying love; You earned it from the start, So on Valentine’s Day I give to you A forever place in my heart.
- Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.
- God has been good to me. He has given me a perfect mother to lead and guide me through life. I am sooo blessed. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom.
- My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
- I may not see or understand everything that you do, but there is one thing that I definitely know YOU’RE A SUPER MOM. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.
Don’t forget to send valentines day quotes for mommy to tell her how much you love, respect and care about her.