Mother is one of the most splendid gifts from God, everyone should not forget the love and affection she gives to her children. So, valentine’s day is a day that is not only for couples, you can also express your love for your mother. You can share decent valentines day quotes for mom and tell your mummy that she is special and you care and respect her a lot. Choose the best words for your parents and wish her this very special day. You can also check some valentines day sweet quotes for lovers, if you are looking for romantic greeting messages.
Children should celebrate valentines day with their parents as well and send their father and mother valentine’s day wishes to show them they love and respect their elders. Doing all this will make your mom day memorable and you will be the reason of her smile.
Special Valentines Day Quotes for Mom
- My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind. Happy valentines day mother !
- No language can express the power, beauty, heroism and majesty of a mother’s love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star.
- You gave me the confidence that I needed to spread my wings to become the person that I am Thank You, Mom! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
- Mother is the fuel that enable a normal human being to do the impossible.
- Eating a little chocolate cake in your honor, [Mom ]. It’s not as good as yours, but it still brings back good memories of Valentine’s Days growing up!
- Mother is the bank where we deposit all our hurts and worries.
- No influence is powerful as that of the mother.
- The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
- When you’re a kid, you just don’t know or understand things. When I became an adult, I know and understand so much more and I’m grateful, so grateful for having a wonderful mother like you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- A good mother is worth hundreds of schoolmasters.
- A mother loves her children even when they least deserve to be loved.
- Without you there would be no me. It’s as simple as that! I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine – she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
Best Valentines Day Quotes for Mother
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- I wish health, love and happiness to my family; I’m so happy to be one of you. You’re always so caring and giving to me; You support me in whatever I do.
- God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life. You are my love, my heart and my joy.
- I don’t really remember everything about the day that I was born except those beautiful eyes that stared back at me and promised to never let me go! Thanks, Mom! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. Wish you a lovely valentine’s day mother.
- And I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
- There’s nothing better than spending this day with the people I care about the most. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You have so much material to use for bringing on the “waterworks”. Just think of my “wonderful” childhood and I’m sure the tears will flow, flow, flow! Happy Valentine’s Day, Mommy!
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.
- All women become lie their mother. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.
- You’ve gave me the most wonderful and joyful years of my life and for I will be always thankful. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I hope you have a Valentine’s Day as wonderful as you are.
Don’t forget to wish your mother, happy valentine’s day on 14 February and send some lovely quotes to her.